Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I have been called to serve in the Virginia Richmond Mission! I leave April 10, 2013 and I'm very excited to serve a faithful 18 month mission and bring the truth of the restored gospel to the people of Virginia. I am so excited and grateful for this opportunity; it is something I have wanted to do my whole life and I can't believe it is finally here! This gospel has blessed me so much and made me so happy my entire life that I want others to be able to experience it and the joy and blessings that come from it. This church is TRUE and I know that there are people in Virginia who the Lord has prepared to hear and accept this gospel. I'm so thankful for all my family and friends and all of your support throughout this whole experience! You guys are incredible, I will miss you all so much but I know this is what I need to be doing! This blog will allow you to keep up with my mission and all of my incredible experiences! My weekly letters and current address will be posted and I hope to hear from you all while I'm gone! Til we meet again! xoxo

<3 Sister Macy Roosendaal



Sister Macy Kate Roosendaal
MTC Mailbox #66
VA-RICH 0424
2005 N. 900 E. 
Provo, UT 84604-1793

Mission Home Address:
9327 Midlothian Turnpike
Suite 1-B
Richmond, VA 23235

Email: macy.roosendaal@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment